Algonac Appreciation Program
Any one can nominate someone for an award by filling out the form and submitting to the city clerk.
- Algonac Asset Award - An Algonac Asset is anyone a public official, an Algonac high school graduate, a community leader, a concerned citizen, a health or human service worker, a volunteer who has done something to make the community a better place to live, work and play.
- Beautification Award - The Beautification Award aims to recognize local residents and business owners whose properties reflect pride of ownership and contribute in a positive manner to the overall appearance of the community.
- New Business Ribbon Cutting - The city of Algonac wants to draw attention in a big way to your business with a ribbon cutting ceremony. If you are a brand new business, have new digs, just finished a big remodel to accommodate growth or are offering new services a ribbon cutting ceremony makes a big splash.
- Nice Neighbor Award - The city of Algonac Nice Neighbor program recognizes homeowners who do what they can to improve the quality of life for their neighbors.
- Welcome Home - We are so excited to welcome businesses to the Algonac family! Our neighborhood is our home and we have a stake in what goes on here. If we can support and help and affirm one another, that can make a difference. In a small way, it can make life better for all of us. The city thrives because of businesses like you. Algonac is a special place and that we can't wait for you to experience!
The city clerk will continually accept nominations. Recipients of the award are invited to city council meetings
Algonac Appreciation Nomination Form
- COVID Community Champions - The deadline for COVID Community Champion Nominations has been extended to Monday, March 15 at 4:00 p.m.
COVID Champion Nomination Form_2020.pdf